Sinh viên Việt Nam du học tự túc sang Ấn Độ có thể đăng ký bất cứ ngành học nào tại các viện hay trường đại học: kỹ sư công trình, y học, công nghệ thông tin, Tiếng Anh, nhân văn, khoa học tự nhiên, khoa học xã hội, quản lý, kế toán, tài chính. Hiện có khoảng hơn 500 sinh viên Việt Nam đang du học tự túc tại Ấn Độ.
Đơn đăng ký học có thể gửi trực tiếp cho trường đại học qua thư điện tử hoặc fax. Xin xem đường dẫn dưới đây để biết thêm về tên và thông tin của một số trường đại học hàng đầu có các chuyên ngành khác nhau:
Applications for MBBS/BDS/B.E/B.Pharmacy, Diploma in Engineering, Diploma in Pharmacy under Self Financing Scheme for Foreign Students from friendly developing countries for the session 2010-11.
1. Eligibility criteria for various courses: Candidates must ensure that percentage of marks are clearly indicated as such and not given in grades like A, B, C, D, S, etc. If grades are unavoidable, the marks obtained in percentages should be indicated invariably in brackets. Where percentages of marks are not indicated, applications will be rejected. Applicants must possess the minimum prescribed qualifications, which are as follows:
For admission to MBBS courses: A candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate marks with at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology ((Botany & Zoology) and 50% in English in the qualifying examination (equivalent to standard 10+2 of Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE in India).
For B.E course: A candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate marks with at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and 50% in English in the qualifying examination (equivalent to standard 10+2 of CBSE in India).
For B. Pharmacy/Diploma in Pharmacy courses: A candidate Must have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate marks with at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and 50% in English in the qualifying examination (equivalent to Standard 10+2 of CBSE in India).
For Diploma in Engineering Course: A candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate marks with at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the first attempt and 50% in English in 10th as well in 12th Grade examination.
Some Directorates of Technical Education require that the minimum aggregate marks should be obtained in the first attempt.
It may please be noted that for admission to 1st year Diploma in Engineering course, the age limit of the candidate should be below 21 years as on 01.08.2010.
2. Vietnamese students can also apply for nomination pending final declaration of their qualifying examination equivalent to 10+2 standard of CBSE. Nomination of such candidates will, however, depend upon their being eligible on the basis of merit and subject to the availability of seats at the time of receipt of their marks sheets within the prescribed time.
3. There are two categories of fee for the B.E/B. Pharmacy courses:
i) Lower fee category ii) Higher fee category
As the number of seats under lower fee category is limited; it may please be emphasized to the prospective students that many of the Engineering/Pharmacy colleges charge higher tuition fee ranging from US Dollars 3000-6000 per annum. In case, any candidate is interested in being considered against such seats, the following undertaking may be obtained and forwarded along with the application.
"I undertake that I will be willing to pay enhanced fee ranging from US $ 3000 to US $ 6000 per annum charged by some colleges for admission in Engineering /B. Pharmacy courses in case admission in colleges charging lower tuition fee is not available."
4. Only such applications should be submitted which are complete in all respects and are duly supported by the following documents (with authentic English translation, wherever required) in quadruple:
i) Four copies of recent photographs pasted at prescribed places in the application form (attached).
ii) Four attested copies of certificates and marks sheets with percentage of marks of the qualifying examination.
iii) Four attested copies of: first four pages of the passport, birth certificate and character certificate from the Head of Institution last attended;
iv) Undertaking for acceptance of nomination under higher fee category (optional);
5. Selected candidates may have to undergo a medical test including AIDS test on arrival in India. Candidates are expected to comply with admission formalities and procedures of the respective college/universities.
6. The lists of colleges for MBBS/B. Pharmacy courses and Engineering courses are enclosed at Annexure-I & II respectively. The seats are generally allocated in these Colleges/ Institutes but may vary depending on final allocation by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and Ministry of Human Resource Development of India respectively.
7. Last date of receipt of completed applications (in the prescribed form) in the Embassy is 10th April 2010.
For other related details or any information/ clarifications, interested candidates may kindly contact International Cooperation Department, Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam, 49 Dai Co Viet Street, Hanoi or contact Embassy of India, 58-60 Tran Hung Dao Street, Hanoi.